Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Saturday, 11 February 2012

Hi this is my first post and it is very exciting for me, I have read lots of really interesting posts from others so I hope I am up to it. I have chosen to call my blog hearts and bluebells as they are both very important to me, firstly hearts as everything I have ever chosen to do in my life is from the heart and my favourite flower is the bluebell, where ever I have lived as soon as spring arrives they appear as if to say we are here with you and they always make me smile. So that is it I have made it my first ever blog  Thea xx

2 comments:

  1. WHat a lovely name for your blog, happy blogging :)
    Sue Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x