Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Pretty in Pink****



I keep looking at my empty herb drier, (posh name for a piece of metal)
and decided it needed prettying, so I sprayed it a cream colour, then found some wooden hearts, sprayed them pink, covered half with paper doily for lace effect, threaded with ribbon, then tied  on bunches of last years lavender,
There that's better until the herbs need drying again xx

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea to use the doily as a stencil. The drier looks really pretty. We are moving this year and I can't wait to find somewhere I love and want to 'beautify'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your herb dryer Thea,I could have done with one of those last year when drying out my lavender. Well done,xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x