Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Afternoon in the Garden ****

After feeding up my youngest son (cakes, roast dinner etc..) he is now on his way back to London bless him. So Fin and I managed to get a few jobs done in the garden, we have an overgrown shrub (Deutzia), so Fin put the man gloves on and chose his weapon, (a saw) and set to cutting out the crowded centre. When I saw the twiggy branches laying the ground, I had a eureka moment, they were just what I needed to grow the sweet peas on, so there you are as Fin cut them down I fashioned them into wigwams, and the spare branches patched up the gap in the front hedge, waste not want not very pleased.

8 comments:

  1. Team work!
    Fab idea.....

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl using the twiggy remains for a wigwam, looks so much more natural than canes, which do have their use but I do like natural. Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever idea - and it looks so natural a perfect wigwam for your sweet peas. Glad to have come across your blog via Poppy! have a lovely week.
    Jillx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill, thank you for stopping by
      Thea x

      Delete
  4. Great idea - Looks really natural and hopefully will work brilliantly for those sweet peas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I shall you posted
      Thea x

      Delete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x