Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Thursday, 8 March 2012

My Love Of Hats

I have always loved wearing hats, when I was a little girl, we had a dressing up box on the landing that was overflowing with hats, fur hats, frilly hats, felt hats, even one with a cacophony of feathers sticking out of it. I never knew or enquired where they came from, thinking back it was a bit like a box of lost property! The best of all was a large floppy hat with a huge pink flower stuck on it, I felt like the Queen when i put it on, (although I have never seen the Queen wear such a creation) I remember my brother telling me that I looked ridiculous, but I did not care, I thought I was the bees knees!! especially when I wore the long white evening gloves to match with finger tips flapping all over the place, even now I cannot resist trying on a hat if I spot one when I am out and about. This is my favourite at the moment, it is lovely and warm!!

3 comments:

  1. I love wearing hat's too! You look lovely in your hat....

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lou, I love gardening too!(wearing a hat of course)
      Thea x

      Delete
  2. Hi Thea,

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I enjoyed it very much. You look great with your hat on. Unfortunately hats don't look that great on me. I would love to wear them, but my head is just too big ;-)

    Happy weekend!

    Madelief

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x