Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Special Corners and Belongings ~~~

In my bedroom.........
These two have been with me all my life Honey and Titch
This pretty chair belonged to my Grandpa
My precious daydreaming fairy
Pretty Laura Ashley cushion. Thank you Fin x
Feminine and Romantic
My Grandma's clock (it always says it's 4 o'clock, time for afternoon tea!)
My favourite picture of a pretty garden
Some special stones from a Cornish beach near where we used to live.
These are some of the special things I have been given, and when I look at them they make me smile, because they all have a special meaning, I love them all xx

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, Thea. Its made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thea: Your treasures are beautiful. Thank you for sharing with all of us..Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy its so nice to share!
      Thea x

      Delete
  3. such a pretty home...a home is where the heart is, you've made yours extra special...love the chair x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it
      thank you
      Thea x

      Delete
  4. Hello Thea, they are all very lovely indeed. Bertie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x