Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

My Sunshine Award ****

Thank you very much to lovely Anne from**anne-marmaladeandcatmint.blogspot** for nominating me for the Sunshine Award!!!
I am very surprised and happy to accept as we all need a little sunshine at the moment!!! so now I have to answer the questions.******************** 1 MY FAVOURITE COLOUR ~~~Dusky Pink I love all faded/muted colours ***************************************************************************** 2 My FAVOURITE ANIMAL~~~~Hedgehogs, we used to have a regular visit from one little fellow who we named Russell, he was so busy just getting on with his day (night). such a shame they are in decline. ***************************************************************************** 3 MY FAVOURITE NUMBER~~~~9 It has always appeared in all the addresses I have lived, as a straight number or a combination. ***************************************************************************** 4 MY FAVOURITE NON ALCOHOLIC DRINK~~~~Earl Grey Tea, I can't go too long without one! ****************************************************************************** 5 FACEBOOK OR TWITTER~~~~ Neither ****************************************************************************** 6 WHAT IS YOUR PASSION~~~~To make someone smile, life is far too precious to be unhappy* ****************************************************************************** 7 GIVING OR RECEIVING~~~~Giving is such a big part of my life and not just material things. ****************************************************************************** 8 FAVOURITE PATTERN~~~~~Definitely floral, for my love flowers. ****************************************************************************** 9 FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK~~~~~It has to be Saturday as Fin is home, we usually have a lazy breakfast and do what we want. ******************************************************************************* 10 FAVOURITE FLOWER~~~~~ I love all flowers, adore scented Roses, and of course Bluebells!! ******************************************************************************* Now for the five Little Miss Sunshine's I would like to give this award to************************************************************************ lily-ginghamanddaisies.blogspot*********************************** valerietilston59.blogspot.**************************************** juliettevdvelpen.blogspot***************************************** judyatgoldcountrycottage.blogspot********************************* rusticvintagecountry.blogspot***************************************** I love them all and they bring me a little bit of sunshine, as do all my followers ****************************************************************************** So my little sunbeams all you have to do is download the "Sunshine Award" logo from Google images, list your answers to the same questions and then list five of your favourite Blogs. It's a little bit of fun, but if you do not want to partake no problem, love to you all Thea x

8 comments:

  1. O, Thea: How sweet of you. I can't believe you did that. I am honored to be in the company of the other ladies, some who are my good friends. I will follow through, if I can, you know how technically challanged I am. Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome my sunny friend.
      Thea x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations with your award! Greetings Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thea - thank-you so much for the award. I am really touched. Lily. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome my sunny friend.
      Thea x

      Delete
  4. Dear Thea,
    Thank you so much for the award. That is so kind of you.
    Also pleased that you recieved one from Ann.

    I thnk you for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog. they are appreciated. I take time to answer all my followers.. I now have 31. Not that i am really counting. I am very touched.
    hugs valxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Val, you are very welcome my sunny friend.
      Thea x

      Delete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x