Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Monday, 28 May 2012

The Button Fairy~~~~~

The Button Fairy Brooch

My Sewing /Craft Room

Nearly tidy!!

I was meant to be tidying  my sewing room (I have a small room at the front of the house). It is very easy to leave it a little messy, " later" I will return to poke the pins and needles away, fold up the unused fabric and stuff  off  cuts into the "rag bag", this is when I became distracted, as I picked up a tiny piece of yellow fabric, it looked just like a tiny pair of wings, so there I sat fiddling and faffing as the tiny Button Fairy emerged all 3inches of her, so the room stayed untidied but I walked away wearing a pretty little brooch~~~~

10 comments:

  1. How sweet, Thea. She is just darling. Where did you get your little 'no awards' button. I think I would like to have one and your's says it so nicely..Happy Monday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy, I found the 'no awards' button on a Google images search, and then I saved it to my photos, I hope this helps.
      Thea x

      Delete
  2. Hi Thea - the fairy is so cute. How did you make her head, I can't quite see. Is it a piece of cotton gathered at the neck? I shouldn't worry about the tidying - being productive is much more fun and it'll get messy again soon anyway! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lily, yes I made her head with a gathered piece of fabric filled with a tiny piece of wadding.
      Thea x

      Delete
  3. Hello Thea,
    I love your button fairy and your sewing room!
    How lovely to sew away the hours...
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria for your lovely comments
      Thea x

      Delete
  4. Is'nt she just so sweet. Thats what we call art Thea. You are very good at crafts she has to have a friend now.!
    Happy sewing.. it all looks lovely and tidy your sewing room.
    valx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Val, I am glad you like her
      Thea x

      Delete
  5. What a sweet button fairy. Nice to see your sewing room!
    I think it's neat!

    Juliëtte xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juliette for your lovely comments
      Thea x

      Delete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x