Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Update on the Garden Room *~*

The walls and ceiling are painted, now for the interior. We were left an industrial work bench by the previous owners, so I have asked Fin if he could make a dresser top for it! I have bought some pretty curtains from a charity shop, to cover the base, we bought a small 'charity' bookcase which I have painted, and we have an small Ikea wooden table (from the shed in Cornwall) so I am making a table cloth from an old double duvet cover
Love him he just gets on with it...
I was helping with the painting....
Sewing the table cloth and altering the curtains, it's all coming together!

12 comments:

  1. What an exciting project! I love the gingham curtain - is that what is going on the dresser bottom? Lily. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lily, I am afraid not as I do not have enough, but I did manage to find a pretty pair of floral curtains, which I have shortened.
      Thea x

      Delete
  2. Hi Thea
    It all looks bright, pretty and gorgeous and lucky you to have a Handy-Andy other half!! That's the same spotty sage green oilcloth I am using in my caravan revamp! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello thank you for your lovely comments, yes I love the spotty sage green, I am sure it looks fab in your caravan!
      Thea x

      Delete
  3. I'm so envious, an industrial workbench, drool! It's going to look so good when it's done. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine how it will all look Thea, when you put it alltogether.. The workbench is a delight. Even sandpapering and buffing up the thick natural wood it would look nice.
    happy decorating..
    will watch this space.. xxx val

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice project!
    I am sure it's going to look very nice!

    Juliëtte xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good so far, I can't wait to see it all finished.

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lou, We are getting there !
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x