Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Sunday, 29 July 2012

Handbags and Gladrags *~*

I have been thoroughly spoilt this weekend
Fin had an unexpected rebate from the taxman, and took me out shopping, now as I do not usually buy anything "new" I was so very happy to choose a lovely spotty dress from Joules( there were so many pretty styles to choose from, I felt like a little girl in a sweetie shop!
it was in their sale knocked down to £29.00 then we went into John Lewis and found these perfect shoes to match for £29.00 originally £95.00!!
so after we shared a pot of tea and a light lunch I hit the Charity shops while Fin amused himself in the electronic department, and this is what I found..
A pea green Laura Ashley bag never used £ 8.00...
A wonderful crepe dress £8.00...
A silk skirt £4.00...
And lastly a pretty scarf £1.00... Well I have been very spoilt (Fin bought a new laptop)so we returned home with big smiles on our faces

11 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely selection of goodies and don't you just love bargains. I very rarely buy new but treated myself a couple of weeks ago to a Biba skirt reduced from £165.00 down to £24....bliss, and I love it as you love yours. They all look so pretty together. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were lucky on your shopping trip I love all your bargains. Those shoes are such a saving and go so well with the red spotted dress.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Thea! You've come up trumps again with your talent for hunting out a bargain!
    I love all your finds, they look so pretty. Great spotty dress!
    Thanks for calling by my blog, it's lovely to hear from you.
    Have a good week,
    Essie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all too! and some fabulous bargains. I think my favourite might be the crepe dress. Lucky you!

    Arwedd xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fabric in the dress- it has lovely colours. I love days that start impromptu and unfold into fun happy ones. Lily. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Thea, you have got some gorgeous items there! I would love to go charity shopping with you , you seem to have the knack to pick up lots of lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great haul! I love the red spotty dress and red shoes in particular!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  8. Теа, день удался! Поздравляю! Столько счастья :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Thea,
    I love Joules clothes....
    Your dress is lovely and the shoes are perfect to compliment!
    and the bag a steal at that price.
    Sounds like the perfect day!!
    PS -I have my eye on the green tie ribbon wellies in Joules??
    They would come in very handy for this Summer...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Thea: You are really set for the summer in those beautiful outfits. Sounds like you and Fin had a lovely and prosperous day. Thank you for your kind words to me about the kitchen. We hope to be getting more cupboard doors tomorrow. My computer has been in the shop so I am late getting back to everyone..Happy Monday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new dress and shoes are really pretty. You are great at matching and finding such bargains too. The bag was a great find.
    Enjoy using them all Thea. wishing Finn happy days on his new laptop
    happy wednesday
    val

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x