Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Thursday, 30 August 2012

Thrifty finds August part *2*



First I must thank you all for your lovely heartwarming comments, I really do appreciate every one 
***Thank You All***
Thea x


I had a good month this month looking through the C Shops.... A raffia sewing basket £2.00


A vintage teapot................£2.00

A  retro child's  Hippo mug............35p

A vintage Milk jug.........£1.50

Two pretty vintage floral Jugs.........£2.50..£1.50

A vintage Children's Poetry Book.......£1.00



Such sweet little pictures.......
And lastly a wooden cutlery tray, which I have now lined with pretty paper.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Thea,
    What super finds. I had a sewing basket very similar to that one as a child but the flowers were a different colour! Love the teapot!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely selection of charity shop buys and such good prices too! I am always tempted by jugs and bowls.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys. I just adore those floral jugs..so pretty! The illustrations in the book sure look cute..I like that kind of style.
    I like the makeover on the cutlery tray as well. I did something close to that a little while back, but I used that sticky back paper used to line kitchen cupboards with so I could wipe it down when I needed to. It was a bit finicky though to do..

    Thanks for sharing x
    Magie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOhhh what loverly finds you must be well pleased with yourself.Love Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh - I love the children's verse book. Great finds

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your kind words on my old blog - delighted to find yours too and the wonders therein. I admire that little mug - I bought one a while back with an elephant ( http://thecustards.blogspot.co.uk/2010/03/mailles-newold-elephant-mug.html ) so there must be a little series of them I think. You make some lovely things - all prettifying the world
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well how special I have just seen your elephant mug, so I have a hippo, you have "Nellie" I wonder who else we can find!
      Thea x

      Delete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x