Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Sewing for Lette....



It is my Granddaughters (Lette) 1st birthday in October so I thought I would make a few things to go with her present....

As usual with all my ideas she just evolved ..started off wearing a summer top and skirt


Then I knitted a cardi for her with matching leg warmers.....
for the chilly weather......


Next a little coat....


A pair of baggy pants with a hankie pocket..

A pocket for a little gift card with love from Nanna and Gramps xx



There she is finished ready for wrapping..

Next a little bag .....

My daughter asked me to make a bag for Lette so she could put her spare cardi, hat etc.. in for the days when she goes to Nursery

There I hope she likes it...



12 comments:

  1. What's not to like Thea they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cloth doll and her clothes! I'm sure your grand-daughter will too!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dolly and all the clothes are amazing. The little coat and cardi, it is all precious! She is a lucky girl. I think she will love it to bits. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, you are so clever. I love the hankie pocket in her pantaloons. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какая чудесная кукла и с приданным!) Теа, выражаю восторг вам!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She will be so pleased, I am sure. What a sweet doll! I just adore her outfit, such pretty fabric for her dress. The bag is just lovely as well. You sure have been busy..
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful doll and the bag is just perfect! I'm sure Lette will cherish them all her life xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your granddaughter will be happy
    this doll is a love,
    I love his jacket, good!
    Love Susy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such wonderful presents. I love the doll and her outfits, I'm sure she will cherish it for years! My Mum made me a rabbit who wore a dress and an elephant and they were my favourite toys and so much better than ones from the shops.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gifts, what a lucky girl Lette is :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous doll, she has a very attractive face, I don't always think they do. She looks very friendly. Your little granddaughter is very lucky indeed. You must let us know what she says when she receives her.

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Thea, I'm so glad I've found you through Cheryl's A little piece of England. Your blog has such a lovely gentle feel about it. I am just stunned by the beautiful doll you made for your granddaughter. So much thought and work went into it. If you get a minute, I would love you to visit my blog. I tend to write about the crafts I enjoy - patchwork, crochet, knitting - but also family, a bit of baking, our dog and cat.... Would love to see you there! Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x