Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Two Bunnies and an Angel*~*

As the weather has been so rotten I thought it was a good chance to sew a few more pressies for Christmas (and for me of course )









I used an old woollen blanket for the bunnies and made their clothes from  a "vintage" skirt and blouse that had past its sell by date!

Meet Maude she is wearing a brown floral little number....



Crochet shoes....

And matching hat**

Then along came Flora...

She is wearing a white and blue ditsy patterned  outfit ( I made this one with clothes that can be removed)
And of course a matching hat*~*



Flora the one in white is for Lette for christmas...Now for the Angel

I decided to make a large one....


So I could hang her up...


I crocheted her a pair of shoes...


She was a bit fiddly at times but I really enjoyed making her....



I think I shall make another one in red for Christmas xx

I would like to say Thank You to Claire  she has a wonderful blog and am proud to say I have won her giveaway
********
Thank so much to everybody who follows my blog you are all very special to me and so very kind....Thea x

22 comments:

  1. Теа, красивые ваши Тильды!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you are so talented, they are fab! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre blog is loveley, and I like the Tilda craft that you have made.
    Sorry for the bad englisch, i'm from Holland.
    Greetings from Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Patricia
      Thank you for your kind words, your English is very good..
      Thea x

      Delete
  4. These are lovely floppy dolls Thea. I especially like Flora, she looks really smart.
    The angel would be great in white i am sure.. gold wings.. she is so sweet.
    xx val

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bunnies and the angel - how talented you are!
    June
    PS Congrats on winning the Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thea, I really love your beautiful Maude and Flora,and your christmas angel is simply stunning...
    You can see they are 'Made with love'.
    How clever are you!
    SOO happy for your win over at Claire s blog, it is a really lovely book to own..
    Hope you are keeping warm and dry, I am seriously thinking of sending out a Dove here, as it has been so dreadfully wet, day after day! hehe..
    Have a week full of creativeness Thea.
    love Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Tilda dolls!
    Very sweet!
    I hope the rain will stop soon!

    Juliëtte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beautiful Thea, I have now got the Tilda book, couldnt wait for my birthday! I cant wait to have a go at sewing one of them.
    Thank you for the link to my blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Thea,

    Your angel and hares look lovely Thea!! Somebody will be very happy receiving them this Christmas.

    Enjoy your week!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Thea - it is a great idea to get ahead of the Christmas rush and your angel and hares look wonderful. In the summer I always think that the sensible thing to do would be to make 'stuff' for Christmas...but...maybe next year!
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honestly they are absolutely delightful - you should make a whole family of them...if you have the time - they are gorgeous.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maude, Flora and the Angel are just the cutest..I love the little crochet shoes!
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely bunnies and angel Thea ... So talented!

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your angel is so beautiful - and you are so clever to make her. I love the bunnies too.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw they're ever so sweet, I'm your newest follower you have a lovely blog and I'm going to enjoy reading your posts, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness so gorgeous anfd i adore the little shoes
    love jooles x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What can I say, everyone else has said what I want to....lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your bunnies and angels are beautiful. I would love to make them, but seem to have pattern dyslexia or maybe i am just stupid! I think the bunnies are the nicest I have seen anyone make with the loveliest clotes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy
      I am glad you like them you are very sweet
      Thea x

      Delete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x