Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Cold Frosty Morning.. Warm Toasty Evening *~*

 
The country has been visted by Jack Frost this week and it has been very chilly...


 
So I stepped out to feed the birds and take a few pictures..
 
 
 
Frost painted leaves..
 
 
my little May tree twinkling white...
 
 
 
Back indoors I gather raffia and gift tags ready for some Christmas wrapping....

 
Parcels wrapped and placed around the tree ...

 
 

I always have a woodland themed Christmas....



As dusk fell and waiting for Fin to arrive home ..I  light the candles in our sitting room


 
 
 
 
 
Then as the frost thickens outside I switch on the Christmas lights...
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the top of the tree sits an angel I made a few weeks ago...
 
 
 
 
 
 
The cones are waiting to be filled with some treats....
 
 
I love just sitting in the twilight gently thinking Christmassy thoughts
Thea x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





13 comments:

  1. There's nothing nicer than candles lit, twinkling lights and a touch of Jack Frost!! Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it all looks very beautiful and atmospheric, Thea ... love the lights in the fireplace ... and the angel is lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cosy!
    Keep yourself warm!

    Kisses, Juliëtte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Thea its so cosy over here :o)
    I LOVE your woodland theme. Your garden looks like something from Narnia~so magical.Keep warm Lovely,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fin must have loved walking into that welcome it looks so cosy!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful christmas decorating.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful frosty wonderland and perfect for snuggling under twinkling candles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home looks so nice and cosy..love all the pretty Christmas decorations.
    The frost was sure pretty..though cold! We have had rain though today..think I prefer the frost :P haha
    Have a fab weekend x
    Magie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Thea, Aww 'Home is where the heart is'.....
    Your home is so welcoming! I too love your woodland theme, simply magical....
    Sending you blessings of the season, dear friend.
    Love Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have made your home look wonderful. My boys love your woodland Father Christmas. My eldest has been searching the web for a similar one! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Karen
    I hope you can find one, I bought him in a pretty gift shop in Kent about 17 years ago, when I saw him I fell in love with him..
    Best Wishes
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It all looks so cosy and festive :)

    I really must get on with putting the decs up here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful post, Thea. I loved how you captured the feeling of peace and calm with the cold outside, the warmth inside and the twinkling Christmas lights and candles.
    Wishing you a very happy Sunday.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x