Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

A Little bit of Thrifting, Sewing and Crochet *~*


I have been a little busy lately being Mum!


But I did pop out Saturday for a visit to the charity shops.. and I bought a roll of pretty wallpaper ...

A pair of pretty curtains for fabric..

A floral vintage cake plate...


Six vintage lily of the valley dishes...


A hand painted glass " forget me not" pin dish...


A rosy teapot stand....



A vintage angel and baby picture.. I can remember my Mum buying one of these from the " ladies of the church" who used to sell them for charity



And finally a Peter Rabbit story book to add to my collection...



I have been sewing too...


A fairy doll called Floss... I shall show her off properly in another post ( I am looking into an Etsy shop so watch this space)



The snow has just gone here in the Moorlands, wet and windy now!


Time for some crochet, I have started a blanket for my lounge.

Thank you for all your sweet words I love reading them all
Thea x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Thea! I remember my Mam buying angel pictures too, yours is lovely. I love the fairy dolls, you are very clever! I've been thrifting today too, so will share my finds soon too.

    Enjoy your evening, lovely

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Thea.
    YOU have been very busy finding treasure.The Lily of the Valley dishes are lovely and I love the pretty teapot stand...Honest I could go mad collecting these pretty things too....But have run out of space here at home. hehe.I have to smuggle them in now and pretend that ~I have had them for ages....Just like I do with clothes! Soo pleased about your Etsy thoughts! It is a wonderful idea to show case your work, Thea...
    Love Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those tiny little shoes - Floss looks very pretty and I think an Etsy shop is a very good idea! You have had some lovely finds - l would have bought all those items too. I am running out of space unfortunately. Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh - you have been busy! Love the little baby pic - so sweet and the vintage china finds are wonderful!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've found a lot of things! It's much fun to search for second hand treasures, don't you think? I love it all!

    xx Margriet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered where you had got to Thea. Looks as if you have been very busy and I'm always amazed at the lovely finds you seem to come across. I love Floss too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely treasures and what a fab little doll.
    June

    ReplyDelete
  8. More lovely finds Thea, you do find some treasures! I love those colours that you are crocheting with - perfect spring shades! Look forward to hearing more soon about your Etsy shop...
    Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Essie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks you've been very busy buying en creating lovely things!

    Kisses, Juliëtte

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x