Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Thursday, 14 February 2013

My Little Valentine..*~*



When your man has been away on business and he arrives home with roses on Valentines day...



What can a girl do..,, lay the table.... pour an aperitif..


 The music is playing..


The wine is poured..


The table is laid.. as Fin cooks me a lovely meal..



A toast to my lovely Fin who has let me be who I am.. and let me be me.. Thank you xx

Happy Valentine's xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Thea! I hope you both had a lovely evening. Thank you for your lovely words over at Thriftwood ... they make my day you know!

    Love Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet!

    Have a very nice weekend!

    Kisses, Juliëtte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww This is lovely! ~ And how TRUE, those words are...Being able to be YOU and loved for this is the most important thing in the world....~ You are ever so lucky, as I must admit, Thea ,my Patrick has only cooked twice in all our married life!! (really) But we did go out for a lovely meal together....Wishing you a day full of'Twinkles' **** With kind thoughts..Love Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely man Fin sounds. I hope your evening was perfect in every way. Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Valentine's day sounds delightful Thea!

    Happy weekend!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x