Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Sunday, 4 August 2013

A Little Bit Of Retail Therapy *~*





I have had a lovely weekend...over the last few weeks I have been selling some clothes on ebay

I had a few things that I did not wear anymore and a few new unworn dresses that I bought just before I lost my weight and I sold the lot

So I had a treat this weekend and I found these for £10.00

I fell in love with this butterfly print scarf....


I spotted these jeggings with a zip ankle.. £3.00 off the price ticket





And then fell head over heals with this... a Phase Eight  poncho jumper reduced in the sales
 
So very pleased..
I am off to the west country this week so shall catch up when I return
back soon  Thea xxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous buys Thea. Well done selling your other things on ebay!
    Have a wonderful time away.See you soon X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Thea, thanks for popping over to me earlier, you're always welcome!

    Lovely clothes, you'll look fab on your hols! Have a brilliant time, looking forward to seeing the pics when you get back ...


    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute and lovely bargains! They'll look lovely on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit that you have put together. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~ Hello lovely Thea, so pleased you have treated your self, with these lovely pieces....wishing you a lovely summer break' and if I am honest, I am simply missing you already! hehe! hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely buys. Especially the butterfly scarf xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great finds Thea. Love your new outfit. You will look beautiful! Have a great time in the West Country!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet you looked the bees' knees! I'm sure you will have had a good time especially as the sun has been shining.

    http://marchhousebookscom.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x