Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Friday, 11 October 2013

Chilly Weather so Sewing Indoors *~*

Oooo the first chilly winds are here so after sweeping up the leaves and planting a few bulbs I thought it was time to go indoors and have a have a warm up... Fin has been in Scotland with work so I have had some "Me time"

Trusty slippers on ..my toes do suffer ( can you see my Norah Batty Leggings)


Now I have a few projects on the go ..sewing a jacket for a Humpy ..a gift for Lette (granddaughter) she is mad about Humpy Dumpy at the moment, bless her.
Sewing a few Christmas decorations (yes I know its only October but I have a lot to fit in) and I am trying to be organised this year... ha ha!

And a special little bit of sewing for a friend who has asked me to make something ( this is all I can show) I hope she likes it....
Humpty is now finished ..I made him from just my imagination....
I hope Lettie likes him ( I have double stitched him because I expect he will have plenty of Falls!!)
and I have made a new fairy for the tree ( tweaking a Tilda pattern) and three cones for tree treats,...


And now I have a crochet blanket on the go, for Lette's bed..
I love having something on the go......now I had better think about something for tea!! ( Fins back today, I have missed him) Thea xx

14 comments:

  1. Dear Thea
    Wow! You have been really busy. I really like Humpty - I am sure Lettie will love him! Your angel is very lovely too . The crochet blanket makes me think of neopolitan ice-cream...with a bit of mint choc chip added for good measure!
    Congratulations on your beautiful projects.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie...yes yes I shall call it an ice cream blanket thank you for your sweet words...x

      Delete
  2. ~ A lovely surprise for me too.....I have 'me' time and popped into your delightful post as soon as I saw you had posted, Thea......YOU bet I do!! hehe. ~ she's gorgeous and I can't help but love her autumnal dress....Thank you! You have been a busy bee.....~ Let me know when you are ready......A big AWWW to Humpty, he's super....he really is! ( can't believe you just thought of him from 'thought' alone) ~ Lucky little Lettie! hehe!....Enjoy Fin's return lovely Thea and crack open a bottle of some thing special ( you deserve it)....hugs and twinkles to lovely YOU!
    ~ Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Maria a bottle is just what I had in mind Friday nights are for chillin I shall be in touch soon
      Happy Weekend ! my sweet friend
      Thea xx

      Delete
  3. Lette will love her Humpty Dumpty, he is gorgeous! I love him too and the rest of your makes. It is far too cold to be outside and I have been busy indoors too. Have a lovely weekend Thea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Anne It has been A bit chilly thank you for your sweet words
      ....x

      Delete
  4. Ooh, I just love everything Thea! Lucky Lettie ... Humpty is gorgeous and the blanket so snuggly and colourful ... reminds me of nice cream!

    The angels are very beautiful, I have seen the one that Maria won last year, so clever!

    Have a wonderful weekend

    Love claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire ..I think I shall call it an ice cream blanket...x

      Delete
  5. Hello Thea, so many good things on the go and I can’t choose a favourite – they are all gorgeous. Your home and your toes! look lovely and cosy!
    Barbara
    http://marchhousebookscom.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thea you are so clever making Humpty he is lovely, and your angel is so pretty I want her. I have made some Tilda mice and now have a doll on the go I just love them. Have a lovely weekend my friend. Love Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely Humpty dumpty.. little lettie will love it.
    You are really working hard Thea..
    Its not early to make things for christmas.. only a couple of months to go. Dont know where this year has gone.. its passed so quick.
    happy weekend. val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Thea, humpty,s amazing, I,m sure Your grandaughter is going to adore him, My children appreciated home madevgifts farmore than shop bought when they were little.I love Your other sweet makes too, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love de new woodland doll and the tilda angel so pretty
    leon10

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x