Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Cornwall in the Winter Sun *~*

We had a wonderful weekend in Fowey ...and the weather was stunning
We stayed in our favorite hotel...
Fin celebrated his birthday there...


And on Saturday we woke up to a beautiful sunrise...
We knew it was going to be one of those very special days...
Walking into town past the sunny holiday homes...
The shops were ready for Christmas...
The cafes were buzzing...
Fresh produce on display...
.
Street cooking...

Pirates galore...
Boats ahoy ...
Fin with his Christmas shopping...
Walking back to the Hotel...
We had a wonderful time and a well earned rest, back home now....Thea xx










8 comments:

  1. How I wish I could have joined you, it looks like you had wonderful weather too. Those views and lanes take me straight back to my childhood. Thank you.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cornwall looks beautiful, so pretty and the hotel so cosy. It's an age since I was in Cornwall so I should add Cornwall to my must visit list for 2014. Hope you are refreshed after your lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Thea, Fowey looks like a lovely place. Im so glad you had a lovely weekend,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thea, Fowey looks beautiful in the sunshine. I love Cornwall. Every holiday was spent there when I was a little girl. Dad converted a delivery van into a camper van, and we used to go off in that. We didn’t bother with camp sites in those days – just pulled up on the side of the road or on a deserted beach (not much chance of doing that now). As you know, I’ve just been on an exotic holiday but Cornwall is still my favourite place of all. Happy Belated birthday to Fin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks perfect, all those shops, and street food, we need more of that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning my lovely friend...Cornwall looks just as lovely in winter as in summer time..~ Perfect for that retreat before the maddening of the season...~ LOVED the pretty individual shops....With their quirky individualism...~ We have a little 'winter retreat planned just before Christmas...We too are lucky to visit each year.. ( I feel so blessed to be able to do so) .Glad you both had time to just 'bee' and enjoy Fin's special birthday!! Hugs and Twinkles **** Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a lovely little break away Thea. Just the job. Cornwall is so beautiful isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My very favourite part of Cornwall and so glad you had beautiful weather. Happy belated birthday to Fin - what a lovely place to spend your birthday. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x