Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Sunday, 15 December 2013

Wreath for Yuletide...

My wreath is on my door to welcome the Yuletide in...
As a florist I have always drawn inspiration from nature and my surroundings...
Fashions come and go and believe me I have seen a few...In the past I have been asked to produce wreaths with baubles, bows, feathers and even musical instruments
But the wreaths I love are the natural ones...
This year I gathered all my material from my garden (except the cones).. with love




Yuletide Greetings...Thea xx





13 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful Thea. I made my wreath this weekend too. I too drew my inspiration from nature and we went for a walk to gather most of the greenery I mad e it with. Have a lovely week XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning so natural and pretty, I love the fall of leaves and the lacy froth look it has...wow! I'm jealous xx
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wreath its just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wreath is just so PRETTY!! I love that you used natural foliage from your own garden. You've arranged it all so beautifully. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~ Here, here....Beautiful nature at her most prettiest! Yesterday I decorated wreaths and garlands for the shop, yesterday.....Natural with berries and cones....LOVE this! You're pretty tree looks wonderful,(earlier post) Thea! Not long to go now my friend....Keep well and sending love and light your way....Love Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks perfect, and it is lovely that it all came from the garden too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I love decorations made of things from own garden!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your natural wreath looks wonderful.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also think the natural ones are the most beautiful. Yours looks very pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really beautiful wreath Thea. Like you I think the natural ones are the best and I so enjoy making mine every year. Wishing you and your family and magical Christmas and best wishes for a happy and healthy new year. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful wreath. I made mine from larch cones last year, but it needs some tlc as hubby managed to bash it last night! Men! :) Merry Christmas to you all, Pj x

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x