Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Friday, 21 February 2014

Tray Bakes and the rest..*~*

I have had a baking day just to relax and gather myself..
It is a time when I can be "Me" ..............first I made sort of "healthy" Flapjack..
followed by a tray of Lemon Drizzle cake..not very healthy but very yummy!
It is disappearing as I speak...
So I thought I had better be good and  make a "healthy" dinner...
to make up for my baking weaknesses.......
a Rye bread pizza ...It turned out very well...

I thought I would end by showing you my new chair pads ..I found them in the Laura Ashley Sale..just what I was looking for


And these are my favourite  new flats at the moment ..so so comfy

What strange weather.. a few days ago we had snow. yesterday warm and sunny...Is that a sign of Spring ?
Thank you for reading my ramblings ...Thea xx

10 comments:

  1. Dear Thea
    Your post has made me feel rather hungry! It all looks really delicious. I like your chair pads and shoes too...
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm ive never made Lemon drizzle but I do love it. Must look at the Laura Ashley sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tray bakes and the pizza look really yummy. Love the shoes too! Have a good weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thea, this is such a lovely place to come and enjoy with a cup of tea, and lemon drizzle cake of course:-) Your seat pads look very comfy, but what I really want to ask is - where did you buy your sweet polka dot table cloth? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello..thank you for your kind words I bought the oil cloth from John Lewis a few years ago I think it was Sage Green spot
      Thea xx

      Delete
  5. Hello Thea,
    You have been really busy. The Lemon drizzle cake sounds divine.
    Your flats look comfy. Always handy a good pair of flats.
    Enjoyed your "ramblings today"... wishing you a happy weekend
    love val xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ramblings Thea, your Laura Ashley chair pads look so nice and all the baking and pizza, I just had supper, but I am hungry again, it all looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your green suede shoes with blue tights - very natty, both trays of cake look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh snow...I haven't seen any this year. The rye bread pizza looks scrumptious my husband made me a spelt one for supper tonight. I consider that to be pretty healthy too. I love baking days at this time of year. Enjoy your spring-like weather.
    debx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm I love using spelt, it has such a lovely flavour
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x