Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Friday, 9 May 2014

Garden in May and a walk in the Bluebell Woods*~*

Although it is windy and wet here today I took these photos a few days ago...

Front garden...
Back garden...


The Daffodils have long gone in the pots..so I shall put them in the garden for next year...

Sweet peas are in the wash tub this year....
 I have painted the little shed at last...
Maisie enjoying the spring sunshine....
A little Jenny Wren has made a tiny nest in the Clematis...
I have sown my Countryfile free seeds so fingers crossed...



Back garden Bluebells....


Bluebells in my local woods...( we went for a walk on Sunday morning )







Well I just had to do a post about Bluebells....thats my name!



 I have made some Lemon curd ( Delia Smith)..my first attempt so very pleased....
Happy Weekend Whatever The Weather....Thea xx

11 comments:

  1. A lovely walk about the garden and the wood - thank you for sharing such delightful photos! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see all the flowers and of course the bluebells, which seem to be lasting ages this year. We make Delia's lemon curd too- always yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's wet and windy here today too. Love bluebells, usually we go camping in some woods with them but haven't managed it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos always look so beautiful I must make a effort to get my camera out more, and the lemon curd looks scrummy,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures !!!! Your garden looks wonderful.
    The lemon curd looks delicious. I have never tried it, but I love lemon, so maybe I will have to try it ; )
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden is as pretty as the inside of your house, and just as tidy. It really does look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~ Hello lovely you..
    Beautiful picture's of a wonderful garden..Ooh i adore the month of May..although it's pretty cold and windy here today..and more like the month of March!!.I am wishing my self a beautiful garden like yours...one day may be..I love the little picture of Maisie..she's so very pretty...
    Wishing you a lovely new week to enjoy puttering in your beautiful garden...
    Hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Thea! Wow, I've just been looking at your garden post and nearly fello ver, it's stunning!! Beautiful.

    Where about re you if you don't mind me asking? Leek/Cheadle/Biddulph?
    Thanks for the lovely comment, I'm going to nosey at your pictures again for inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello..thank you for your kind words..yes I do live in the Moorlands the bit between Leek and Biddulph Thea x

      Delete
  9. The bluebells are beautiful at this time of year, your garden looks beautiful. The lemon curd looks amazing. I must have a go sometime too.
    debx

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x