Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and leave with a smile! Love Thea x

Friday, 16 January 2015

Making Blinds from Nothing....*~*

I have been a busy making blinds and pelmets for my little house....from an old curtain that used to hang in our cottage.
 I made it in 2006 from Laura Ashley fabric..


So now at last (2015) I have made a "new" blind for the kitchen window...


a pelmet to hang over the french doors...

and had just enough to make a mock blind for the door...so glad I kept it
I am on Instrgram now too....love Thea xx

13 comments:

  1. Sew pretty and free, too!
    You can not beat that:)
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all wonderful Thea. Have a nice weekend.
    Erna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a good revamp, they look fab! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Laura Ashley fabric. I wish I'd kept my bedroom curtains from my last house. Your mock blinds are lovely. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look lovely, I've learnt not to throw anything away, you never know when you might need it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look lovely. I am like you and hang on to old curtains to try to use again. I used some toile floor length ones which used to be in our snug to make 3 blinds for our bedroom bay window, and they look great and saved us a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look lovely & very thrifty too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very impressed, they all look beautiful. I love Laura Ashley fabric, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks lovely and I love the fabric you've used!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely and a great use of some fab material.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely love the pretty soft blue colors and the flower pattern very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks lovely Thea! Have a good week!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh! You know I just love a bit of upcycling, don't you Thea? The curtains were lovely before, but what fab ideas you have ... wish more people were like you, instead of throwing away and buying again. Have a great day sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank for your lovely messages they make my day,Thea x